Can you believe my baby girl is 6 months old today?!? How did that happen. I took her in for her DR appointment today and it was so sad. She got extra shots since we are going to France and that was so sad (5 shots). She sadly has lost weight! The doctor is concerned and so am I. She went from 13 lbs 14.5 oz at 4 months down to 13.03lbs now. That's terrible. She also measured the same height as before. Not good. I know she's grown taller though because she's outgrown her clothes. They think they measured her wrong last time. I have to take her in for a weight check once we are back from Paris. She wants her to gain half an ounce a day. I don't know what to do since she seems to eat and is happy. It's not like she's screaming and in distress because she's hungry. She's not rolling over or sitting up either to be burning off calories either. I fed it during the check up and the doctor could see my milk and hear her swallowing too so we don't know what to do. I know her doctor is very concerned because she kept bringing it up. Addie went from 75% to 5%. That's a HUGE drop! We are hoping that starting her on solids will help her gain more weight.
Thursday, March 03, 2011
6-months
Can you believe my baby girl is 6 months old today?!? How did that happen. I took her in for her DR appointment today and it was so sad. She got extra shots since we are going to France and that was so sad (5 shots). She sadly has lost weight! The doctor is concerned and so am I. She went from 13 lbs 14.5 oz at 4 months down to 13.03lbs now. That's terrible. She also measured the same height as before. Not good. I know she's grown taller though because she's outgrown her clothes. They think they measured her wrong last time. I have to take her in for a weight check once we are back from Paris. She wants her to gain half an ounce a day. I don't know what to do since she seems to eat and is happy. It's not like she's screaming and in distress because she's hungry. She's not rolling over or sitting up either to be burning off calories either. I fed it during the check up and the doctor could see my milk and hear her swallowing too so we don't know what to do. I know her doctor is very concerned because she kept bringing it up. Addie went from 75% to 5%. That's a HUGE drop! We are hoping that starting her on solids will help her gain more weight.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment