Monday, February 14, 2011

Grandma stopped by in the morning to give the kids a little treat.
They LOVED that!


To celebrate today we had heart-shaped pizza and chocolate Fondue for dessert. The kids loved it! I kept them busy (in between the screaming fits since they both aren't feeling 100% yet) with making valentine headbands and colored noodle necklaces (though LM didn't last long on this one). DD was so excited all day for Valentine's Day and even said "thank you for Valentine's Day" in her prayer at lunch. Too cute! I realized after the kids were in bed that i forgot to give them their valentine's. I guess they will get them tomorrow and we still have our preschool party on Wednesday.

To make the day more fun I dyed noodles for making necklaces and we even made V-day crowns to wear. They had to dry and weren't finished till after the kids were in bed though.
DH and I watched Secretariat after the kids were in bed together for our v-day together. It was lots of fun! I really enjoyed it and thankfully the kids all slept through the whole movie without calling out to us. DD though has been screaming in her sleep now and complaining her ear hurt so we will be taking her to the doctor tomorrow to get it checked out since it's been 3-4 days now of her complaining.

All dressed up in hearts despite feeling terrible.

No comments: