The last two days I've been sewing with a friend this cute cover for the car seat. I'll take a pic when I get the flowers from her that she was finishing for me since I had to head home. It's adorable. Another friend wants me to make one for her daughter-in-law for her baby shower the end of the month. I told her to have her pick her material and I'll make it for her. DH might kill me because it take so much time BUT he will survive. ;-)
I got may hair done today and I just LOVE getting pampered and doing something new. We added a dark color in along with the highlights this time. I love it even though DH can't see the difference. It will fit right in with Paris when I go with my sister. Getting so excited for that! I have preschool tomorrow since DD was sick earlier in the week so I pushed it to the end of the week. I still need to hammer out exactly what I want to do. I have way too many V-day ideas.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment