Thursday, February 03, 2011

So it's been a crazy weekend/week so far. I figured I would stay up so I actually get something written or else it will be next week before that happens. I'm up so late now because my sister and I just booked a flight to Paris!!! I'm so excited. We leave on March 13th and come home on the 20th. I'm taking SP and she just got in the mail today the cutest baby passport. This will be my first trip to Europe so I'm thrilled!

Recap from the weekend/week. DD went to her best friend's 4th bday party on Saturday (29th). She LOVED it. This is the little girl that I got to see be born while I was PG with DD. It's been so fun to watch her grow up and our kids play together. I hope we live by each other forever so they can say they have know each other since birth. ;-)

Ariel Theme

Sunday (30th) Dh gave a talk in church...his first one in 9 years! I survived sacrament with the help of Grandma and Grandpa (Thank you!!!). We celebrated my mom's birthday with the family. We ate dinner, sang to her (LM sings so cute to the birthday song) and I gave her our presents. We got her the Grandmother willow tree. She cried. It was wonderful. I also made her 2x2 blocks of all 13 grandkids which she cried again. It was the best! I'm glad she loved it because it took me about 10 hours of work finding the pics, cutting the paper, sanding the blocks, and gluing all the stuff on.



Tuesday (1st) DD woke up saying she was sick and was VERY clingy all day. She said her head hurt and she had a slight temp of 99 degrees. It was tough with her wanting "loves" all the time especially when I'm sitting on the end of the couch with say 4 inches of space before the arm and LM squeezes in there while I'm feeding SP and DD is on my other side holding my arm and laying her head on me. I'm not claustrophobic but sure felt it then. ;-) Thankfully she's better today though her leg is bugging her again.

Apple she drew today...I wrote "apple" though ;-)

That leads me to her testing. We got her tested for food allergies (came back normal) though we are thinking she might be lactose intolerant now...different test. We have taken her off of dairy for now. They need another blood draw for more test about her leg before she sees the orthopedic surgeon. I told DH he gets to take her this next time. Last time was lovely with her screaming the entire time!

No comments: