Monday, February 21, 2011

Snow?!?

So DH tells me today that we are suppose to get snow mid week (4 inches on the valley floor--Portland--so that means more for us since we are higher in elevation)! I'm so excited. We haven't really had any good snow ye this year. Just a dusting in November and then snowfall but nothing accumulated the past week. I know the kids will LOVE it. They wanted to go play in it the other day when it was just falling from the sky and were bummed when I told them there was nothing to play with. I think we will head to the store today after the kids wake up from their naps and stock up before all the crazy people go and buy everything because they think they will be snowed in. I think it will be so fun if it does snow for when my sister is here and we can go play in it with the kids.

No comments: