Friday, February 25, 2011

Not much going on here today...just laundry and normal routine stuff. We have a baby shower, 1st birthday for a neighbor, and Conference for church tomorrow. I'm also hoping my sister might drop by to help me with some of the stretching/strengthening exercises she taught me while she was here for my back. I'm confused about a few of them. She's at a spa/resort with my mom for the night so I don't know if she will have time before she leaves to head back home. DH's finishing up a shoot that he's doing for a friend's short, so he's busy most of the day as he was all day today too. I'm wondering if SP is teething. She's biting on her fingers a lot and was extra cranky today. It's hard to know. LM didn't get a tooth till 10 months and DD was 13-14 months. Sadly today DD was playing with Addie and "play biting" her but actually bit her. She didn't understand how to pretend. Poor SP was crying. It was so sad on both ends of that situation. DD felt terrible.

No comments: