DD a little sick, LM is still sick (no fever the last two days though), and I'm sick...worse the last two days. My energy level is zapped and makes it hard to help the kids out. DD wanted me to play with her today and I told her I couldn't. I was too tired but laid on the floor next to her. Thankfully she was fine with that. On the positive side DH and SP are still healthy! I hate it when both parents are sick. That's the worst.
Tonight DH has an "interview/meeting" for church and they have asked me to join him. That usually means a "bigger" calling/position. We are both nervous about what it will be but we are thinking they will be moving him to the president position of the group he's over right now. We will see though. If that is the case then he will have an early meeting every Sunday and a lot more responsibility. Meaning more time out helping people too. That will be hard on me with all the kids but hopefully the blessings will make up for the sacrifice. ;-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment