Friday, January 28, 2011

DD's doctor looked at her legs and tummy today. She couldn't find anything structurally wrong with her so she is going to the orthopedic to get looked at. She thinks they won't be able to find anything either but just wants to have a second opinion since she keeps having these episodes of not being able to walk. I wish there was so answer to it but really it's a weird thing!

DD was asking to go to the zoo too and since we didn't have anything planned I piled the kids up after her appointment and we took off. It was cold but dry. The kids loved it and did really well. I'm getting brave taking all of them out on my own now. It's so nice not to stress about it too much now.





One of my favorite pics of their feet on tippy toes to see with the zebra in the background (bottom right pic)


LOVE that the penguins are in the polar bear water...
doesn't smell and right on the path to leaving the zoo!

No comments: