Today I told DD we had some fun surprises for today. She's loving all the surprises for Christmas. Normally the get surprised or goodies in our Advent house BUT some little guy has STICKY fingers and kept getting into the stuff so we had to change plans and I put the village up for display on the fireplace and we just "surprised" the kids with outings. We first headed over to Border's books and had story time with a craft. The kids weren't to into the story (too complex and long for them). They loved making the count down chain though! Over all it was fun and FREE!
Next we head to our local Feed/Farm Store: Burn's Feed Store for a visit with Santa. I took DD there when she was a baby but last year we missed it so the kids saw Santa at the Mall. I love Santa here since the kids get little gifts and the line is SHORT. They also have a free chili lunch. DD and I LOVED that and even had seconds. LM and DH ate their lunch at home afterward. LM loved the free soda though.
Waiting for Santa

Next we head to our local Feed/Farm Store: Burn's Feed Store for a visit with Santa. I took DD there when she was a baby but last year we missed it so the kids saw Santa at the Mall. I love Santa here since the kids get little gifts and the line is SHORT. They also have a free chili lunch. DD and I LOVED that and even had seconds. LM and DH ate their lunch at home afterward. LM loved the free soda though.
Waiting for Santa

Our Little Reporter in Training


No comments:
Post a Comment