I just don't have time on the computer anymore. Addie has been having TERRIBLE evenings/nights this month (started on the 3rd) except this last week started sleeping again until tonight. I just got her down after screaming and fighting sleep and spitting up from crying so much. She started at 8pm and it's now 1am. I finally held her and patted her bum for probably over an hour straight and got her really asleep. Poor girl. I miss my sleeping angel.
SP is growing so fast! I love seeing her personality emerge. She's cooing and laughing so much now. I love it. She even turned on to her side by herself the other day. I hate seeing her growing so fast and wish it would slow down but am happy that she's so healthy and happy. DD was finally walking tonight but we ended up carrying her everywhere today. LM is adding more and more words to his vocabulary and finally adding on the ends of some words which is wonderful. He's saying two word sentences without prompting now. While on our walk with a friend in the forest he stopped and said, "BIG TREE. Mama, BIG TREE!" It was so cute. Everything is still "blue" and he still tries to make us all laugh everyday.
[**I had to finish the post today instead of yesterday when I started typing it...so the first part was yesterday and Addie is doing much better tonight sleep wise! Yeah]
Tuesday, December 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment