Thursday, December 23, 2010

Family Christmas Party

Every year we get together with DH's side of the family for a Christmas talent show, dinner, and gift exchange. Sadly this year we were missing DH's brother and his family since they had just moved to Tennessee. We did Skype with them though so that was fun! We had a soup potluck this year though I didn't get any pictures. We brought Taco Soup as our soup. It was yummy and I even had extra for a freezer meal.

Playing outside before Dinner


DD is writing her name more and more. It's her new obsession. DH helped her but she's getting better all the time. Soon I'm sure she will be writing it on her own. Not bad for 3.5!


$5 or under gift Exchange
(white elephant style...except DD and LM)


Talent Show


Emma asked me to play a duet with her. I was practicing all week and then pulled my flute out to practice and found LM must have broken it the time I found him playing with it. UGH! I ended up sing as she played instead. It worked out great.



DD and LM for their talent sang the songs they did for Preschool and LM showed everyone how he can now jump off the ground with both feet.





Nativity Story


Ice Cream Sundae's

No comments: