Sunday, November 14, 2010
Thankful for FREE Date Night
Tonight we got free tickets to Skate America on Ice. We only stayed for the men's free skate because the pairs wasn't even starting until 9:30pm! It wouldn't have gotten over till almost midnight. Crazy. We went with some friends and got cold stone on the way home. I'm glad we left early because I forgot to grab my pump with me and we found out DD had been crying almost the whole time we were gone. I feel so bad. I think she takes in so much air when she drinks from a bottle. I guess she went through 6 diapers while we were gone and LM had 2 poopy diapers which is CRAZY. He usually has one a day and already had one this morning. I'm so glad DD didn't require any extra help tonight. It's crazy how we were gone for just 4.5 hrs and so much happened. Thankfully DD was happy to be held by me and fell asleep in DH's arms as I was setting up to pump and is sleeping still now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment