Love this little jumper dress I got at the Goodwill Outlet before I knew I was having a girl with DD. After finding this dress I wanted a girl so badly just so she could wear it.Thursday, October 07, 2010
Diaper Duty
One of SP's outfits for the day. Usually she's great about staying clean all day but for some reason today was a 3 diaper change every time she needed to be changed which resulted in peeing on the couch and pooping on two outfits.
Love this little jumper dress I got at the Goodwill Outlet before I knew I was having a girl with DD. After finding this dress I wanted a girl so badly just so she could wear it.
Love this little jumper dress I got at the Goodwill Outlet before I knew I was having a girl with DD. After finding this dress I wanted a girl so badly just so she could wear it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment