Friday, October 08, 2010

Life has been so busy here. DH's been working a lot and barely sees the kids if at all before they head to bed. SP is growing so quickly. Tuesday night I went to knitting, came home at 9 and fed her, she slept till 4:30am and then I work her up at 9:15am to feed her again! It was amazing!!! Wednesday night wasn't as nice every 4 hours or so but she was fussy in between (I think she was gassy). Last night she was a little better 5 hours but had one fussy spell.

The older kids are in a dance class on Wednesday mornings. They were VERY shy though. LM went to the corner and wouldn't come out until the end. DD did her normal throwing a fit because she doesn't know anyone but started to lighten up toward the end too. Sadly we arrive VERY late because I had the address wrong and left my cell in the stroller at my in-laws who were watching SP for the first time. I knocked on 6 doors and asked on delivery person before I was able to get a phone to use to get directions. It was VERY frustrating. We all survived though and went to the library afterward to do something more. LM took off right for the books and kept repeating "book". Very cute.


Last night DH did the self-defense class again for the ladies at church. It was a lot of fun. My mom bless her soul kept all the kids so I had a night out! It was great. The kids were wonderful for her too and DD was a great big sister. She had a fruit snack and LM was trying to find one too but they couldn't find another so she gave him hers and got gold fish instead. How sweet is that! I'm so proud of her.

Today was stressful for me. SP was mostly fussy unless I was holding her which wasn't fun since the in-laws took the older two for the morning and I wasn't able to get much done while they were away. I got some Halloween stuff up which was great (finally)! Tonight I made three pumpkin pies...can't wait to eat them tomorrow. Yeah for fall (though today was so nice it was more like summer).

No comments: