Tuesday, October 05, 2010

Animal Spying

I survived with THREE kids!!!

A friend of mine took our kids to the zoo for a play date. The kids LOVED it and DD was already asking if we could come back tomorrow. I think she would go everyday if we would take her. At least we get our memberships money worth every year. I think we paid for ours twice over just this summer! This was my first outing out with all three kids by myself. Yeah for success.


While I got the Elephant ear June took four of the kids to look at the orangutans.
They were so cute holding hands together.

SP's FIRST trip to the zoo
(She slept most of the time which was PERFECT!)
ALL ABOARD

(Ths kids loved the train. LM kept saying "choo-choo". SP was able to eat and it gave us mom's a little break from the walking in the middle of the day)


Getting so BIG!

Turtles, Ducks, and Beavers
I have NEVER seen the beaver out but today we lucked out. The Beaver was not only swimming but was gathering things and taking them back to his den to build his nest. It was awesome to watch.



The Penguins were out Swimming and jumping all around too!


No comments: