Saturday, September 11, 2010
Out and About
Today we took the kids for a walk around the neighborhood. We stopped by two friends homes but they both were gone. We were hoping to show them SP and visit but it will have to be another time. It was nice to get out but I was ready to sit down when we got home. I had thought that I would have a break half way through to visit and without that happening it was more than I was wanting to do. We all survived though. When we got back and feed SP and when I lifted her up to burp her she had a massive blowout the side of her leg and it spilled onto me. It was nasty! I'm so glad we were home though and not at someone else's house when that happened!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment