Sunday, September 05, 2010

Labor

Our Room with a view after waiting in Triage for 3 hours waiting for the midwife to deliver another baby. My nurse, Tina, says she always gets the best rooms for her patients. It was wonderful being able to look out the window at the evergreens and blue sky. Surprisingly I got a lot read in my book too which my midwife thought was crazy that I thought I would get something read...I already had read a ton while in triage.



After many rounds in the halls we headed outside to the courtyard for a change of scenery. It was a beautiful day for our little girl to be born on! I loved getting to see the sky, greenery, and feel the warm air.
As DH put it..."We are on a date without kids except this date ends with a kid."

Lovely Contractions...I didn't even realize DH was taking pics of me going through them. I did make him take a picture of the contractions though. Check out the top right picture...those are top contractions lasting for 1.5 minutes to 2 minutes...they were killers!

1 comment:

Alisha said...

Congrats Sarah! Can't wait to see pics of her posted on your blog!!