Tuesday, June 01, 2010

We had a great weekend. Sunday I co-taught my lesson with the other teacher. We both prepared the lesson but it was a good thing since it was our last time teaching. Our ward boundaries are getting rearranged in two weeks and next week we don't teach. I'm going to miss teaching my girls! Sunday I decided to just relax and didn't get on the computer at all. It was wonderful. Monday we got the office all ready for Preschool today. We had a BBQ at a friend's house and it was wonderful. DD was SO EXCITED to be going over to her friends house that she did a little happy dance in her car seat on they way over. She loved playing dress up with the girls and didn't want to take the dress off to go home until DH told her she could put it on again the next time she came to play. I also found out one of my friends is PG too! Her little guy turns 1 on the 10th and she is still nursing and never started her cycle. She only knows from being sick. That's what happened last time for her too. I'm so excited for her and she is too. This will be their fourth and last kid.

(DD playing dress-up at our friends house with her daughter. She LOVED this dress--took a promise she could wear next time she came over to get her out of it to go home)

LM got his leg stuck in his basketball hoop. He thought it was funny till he couldn't get it back out. Daddy came to the rescue (after a picture)


LM with his "BUGS"

I wanted to do something fun with DD so I told that we could make cookies together. No Bake Cookies were sounding good and I figured they would be pretty easy to make. I got all the ingredients together and she helped me pour them into the pan and we took turns stirring it together. I got interrupted so Daddy took over helping spoon out the cookies and DD LOVED helping do that. The best was waking up from naps to eat some cookies!


DD spooning out Cookies with Daddy

Preschool was wonderful today. My new room is HUGE and great for the kids. I'm able to do so much more with them. I had one students' older sister joined us since she's on summer break now from her school. We made rainbow fish today with glitter...boy does glitter make a MESS! I have glitter glue but could only find the red. I think the others are in my scrapbooking boxes that are still packed. They turned out cute though!

No comments: