I couldn't sleep this morning and was up really early. I finally got out of bed at 6:30 and decided to exercise. It was nice to get that done (first time this pregnancy) and showered before LM woke up for the day! I was exhausted at 9:30 and laid down for a nap though.
Wednesday, June 02, 2010
Today we got more of the house unpacked...well, DH got to some of his boxes that were in our room. I got some little things done and Grandma came over to play with the kids and see the house since she hasn't been here for awhile and we have done a lot since then. I think the house is finally put mostly together. We still have the bookcases and the pictures to put up.
I couldn't sleep this morning and was up really early. I finally got out of bed at 6:30 and decided to exercise. It was nice to get that done (first time this pregnancy) and showered before LM woke up for the day! I was exhausted at 9:30 and laid down for a nap though.
I couldn't sleep this morning and was up really early. I finally got out of bed at 6:30 and decided to exercise. It was nice to get that done (first time this pregnancy) and showered before LM woke up for the day! I was exhausted at 9:30 and laid down for a nap though.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment