DD been throwing tantrums a lot lately! It's so frustrating. I woke DH up today telling him I was finished with her and shut myself in the office/playroom to sew without her crying and whining. It was nice to get something finished that I've wanted done for awhile. Sadly I couldn't find my other thread though so I could only do the things that needed white thread.
LM is also WAY more dramatic and throwing tempers than DD ever was or is. He's my crazy man. He like to throw himself down on the couch or pillow and even puts himself in the corner and cries. It's insane and hilarious too!
Our dishwasher handle broke not even a week after moving in and the fridge stopped working yesterday. Both thankfully got fixed today. Washing dishes by hand isn't fun! We got our fridge and dishwasher fixed today!! I'm so happy about that.
We also got out of the house and picked up some stuff for DD's birthday and things for the house and treated ourselves to Pad Thai. DD loved it! LM still doesn't like it but loved the grapes and yogurt. That kid LOVES fruit. Some of our friends drove in from Boise so we went over and chatted with them. Their brother (another of DH's friends) is getting sealed (married) tomorrow morning at the Temple so we have an early start tomorrow to be there. Their mother is going in for a heart operation too on Wednesday (DD and LM's "other" grandmother). I'm nervous for her but know it will go well. It's just temporary to get her body better for getting a heart transplant. She will be in the hospital for 14-16 days which is such a long time to me. Extra prayers that day would help.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment