Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Boise at Last

Today we made it to Boise, ID. It was a hard last 20 minutes. I'm not really enjoying this 3 year-old stage. She can be so sweet and then throw the worst temper tantrum over the silliest things. It's going to take more patience than I have I'm afraid...


It's nice to be here with my brother and his family. I'm really excited to sleep in my own bed tomorrow though I'm not looking forward to a longer drive tomorrow. LM is sick of being in the car now. I don't blame him. It seems like we are always driving some where. Thankfully tomorrow is it! DH wants to leave early so we will see how that all goes. I can't wait to see all my siblings who are flying or driving in tomorrow. We leave one family reunion to come home to another. It will be fun. I hope the kids will be able to adjust.

No comments: