Monday, April 19, 2010

Today my mom is coming over to sew so I'm hoping to finish up a few projects I have part way started. Right now I'm playing play dough with the kids. LM is getting the hang of it but is in the mood for throwing it on the floor right now and DD keeps saying, "LM don't drop it...keep it on the table" and picks it up for him. Too cute. She's such the little mother: just got him a book to distract him from throwing the stuff on the floor. ;)

So DH got really made at DD this morning. She tore off a LOT more of the wallpaper by her bed (she did that yesterday during her "nap" and told me she was making a BIG cat). When DH found all the wallpaper shoved down the side of her bed he threw it away (found her purple binky under it all too and threw that away saying it was now dirty). He then took her only other (pink) binky and cut the top off. I mean then entire top. He meant to just take the little tip off but didn't. I guess we are going to start weaning her off the binky now. She said it was broken but still took it for nap. :)
fun lunch dance session


LM has become obsessed with sitting on anyone's head that's on the ground. It's hilarious. DD had to sit too once she noticed LM was getting attention from doing that.



No comments: