The kids were awesome and slept in today. DD got up at 7:45 and LM woke up at 8:15. I made french toast with strawberries and sausage patties for breakfast and everyone loved it but DD had already had a bowl of cereal from waking up so early and didn't eat much. LM ate a ton.
Church today was rough. I was ready to cry especially thinking that in just 6 months we will have three to juggle. A friend I was sitting by who has 5 kids and her last one was a surprise and came only 14 months after her fourth was telling me that it gets better when I was loosing it with LM. He's just so loud and wants to walk everywhere which doesn't work for Sunday School class. I looked at her and said yeah because then there will be three. She said yep. it just gets crazier BUT you loose more of your mind so it doesn't seem so bad. Lovely! ;-) Really I hope we survive all these little ones. I really hate having 2pm church.
Bed time couldn't come fast enough tonight but then the kids were playing so nicely of course after having complete melt downs only 30 minutes before. Such is life though on Sundays.
It was the first time I had to pull out the Belly band too. I put on a skirt that fits right across the belly and it didn't fit at all! I had to get DH to pull the attic stairs down for me to pull it out too. UGH! I guess this might be the start of pregnancy clothes...we will see tomorrow.
Sunday, March 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Impressive you haven't had to wear prego clothes yet! I had to start early with this pregnanacy
Post a Comment