
DH and I were able to get away Wednesday afternoon through Thursday afternoon. It was heaven. We drove up to Seattle and got to see Leahy perform! They are amazing. I hope they come through Portland next time on their tour. If they ever come near where you live you have to go and see them. They are all siblings and have the most talent I have seen in a very long time if not in my life. They all can do multiple things and extremely well be it piano, violin, guitar, drums, banjo, bass, sing, and dance. One of the girls during the encore turned the violin upside down and played it. I was in such shock. Then she flipped it back over and her brothers joined her at the front of the stage and they all played while dancing! I can't wait to go and see them again.

It was great to spend some time alone with DH. We got to eat some yummy crepes at the Fisherman's market (Pike's Place) before heading home. The kids missed us and I think DD is feeling a little abandoned since I was gone last week too. She wouldn't let us put her down once she got up from her nap. They had a wonderful time with Grandma and Grandpa though who came to stay with them. They went and jumped on their trampoline, ate dinner at McDonald's, and went on two walks today.

Goofing off in the Hotel robes for us to use and buy for only $150 if we so desired.
It was so nice to finally go somewhere together since having our kids. What was even more amazing was there were fresh flowers in my vase, the dishes were washed, and all my laundry (Thursday is laundry day) was wash AND folded!!! I told DH we need to go away more often on laundry day. We are so blessed with wonderful grandparents for our kids.


1 comment:
sounds like you are having a lot of good times. I am glad you get to get out and do so many things. That is very cool with Disneyland and the weekend get a way!
Post a Comment