"Family faces are magic mirrors. Looking at people who belong to us, we see the past, present, and future."
- Gail Lumet Buckley
Wednesday, March 11, 2009
March 11, 2009
Our sweet BOY! Oh, how I love him.
I gave DD a bath tonight. She loved the water and started lining up her toys on the side of the bath tub. It was so fun to watch her play. I actually brought a chair in to sit in (way more comfy than the toilet seat). DD thought it was pretty funny to have a chair in there and laughed at me.
So I mentioned a diaper to DH and DD heard me and went into the babies changing table and found a diaper and also brought out a package of wipes for us too! It was so cute to see her being so helpful. She left again and returned with LM's shoes. She LOVES shoes and is semi obsessed with them. She's definitely a girl.
The sick girls lying on the couch together.
Today was a very lazy day. I'm still in my PJ's (at the end of the day) in fact though that's been my wardrobe the last week. I slept in till almost 11. DH and DD were asleep on the couch when I came out of our room. I found out later they ate breakfast and went back to sleep. DD walked over to me so I took her to our bed and laid her down so I could change LM's diaper. She actually fell asleep on our bed by herself (she NEVER does that). DH moved her to sleep on the bed with her so I could tend to LM. DH slept till 1pm and DD woke up a bit after 2pm. Then later she curled up next to me on the couch and fell asleep from 5-7pm. My poor baby is so sick. We put her to bed at 9 and she went down without a fuss. I pray she feels better tomorrow. DH was slightly worried about her because she fell off some stairs at DH's basketball game last night. it was about a 4 foot drop but I think she was fine (just scared). She hasn't acted this tired or sick the entire week. I hope she's better before Saturday night when we drive off for CA. Thankfully I'm feeling a little better. The meds seem to be helping!
Today when I laid LM on the play mat for the second time he reached up and was able to grab hold of one of the toy. I was so excited for him. Yesterday he even reached out and grabbed one of the blocks my friend made for him that I got at my baby shower. He loved the rick rack on it. I was so excited for this little milestone for him!
No comments:
Post a Comment