Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Cali Trip part 4

March 25, 2009

I discovered LM had almost turned himself sideways in the p-n-p when we woke up this morning. He is able to scoot himself around on his back by kicking his feet now. It's so fun once little ones start to move. They are so much happier and I love watching their development.

DD's vocab is expanding since yesterday when I worked on naming things with her while we were eating breakfast together. She kept pointing to things for me to name them for her. It was so fun to see that she wants to know the proper name for things. She has "chair" down now though she pronounces it like "chee". I tested her this morning by asking her what it was and she remembered without me needing to tell her!
DD is in Heaven being able to play outside all the time. I'm worried she's going to hate going home since I'm sure it will be raining when we get home. She's having so much fun playing with her cousin too though the more they are around each other they are battling it out with their independence. Being two and almost two is a wonderful stage!

We watched two more movies. One of which took us all afternoon evening to get through, Mad Money. It was cute. My SIL left for work and was only to be gone an hour so I kept the kids. They weren't ready for her yet when she arrived so she came back for an hour and a half and then went again. They still weren't ready so she just sat in the car and waited then. I watched all six kids and things went pretty well. There was only one time when I had three melt downs happening at the same time. I even had all six in bed asleep by the time she made it home! We then stayed up and watched, "My Sassy Girl"and ate pizza. It was a really cute movie. My SIL's sister dropped by and we chatted for awhile and it was fun to have a "girl's night".

My SIL picked up her dog from her parents and took her to be groomed. Doesn't Bell look amazing! She's such a sweet dog and DD just loved having a dog around to play with for the day.

No comments: