Thursday, September 04, 2008

Drum Roll ...

DD's sitting on my lap pretending to talk on my phone it's so cute. She's wearing pink and soon her little BROTHER will be in BLUE!!!!

We got a clear picture and it is definitely a BOY!! She checked to see where the cord was to make sure that wasn't what she was seeing. I actually started to get emotional while we were at the store realizing that I'm having a boy! I'm so glad. It's the first time I've been feeling like a mommy to this baby this whole pregnancy so it was a welcomed feeling.

We bought some boy bibs and put them in a gift bag for my mom to open. She will have them at her house to use for him and we bought "BOY" Heresy Kisses for everyone else to know what we are having! I'm so excited to tell all my friends today!

3 comments:

Alisha said...

Yeah! Congrats!! I was right!!!!

Anonymous said...

how exciting, one of each!

Krista said...

Congrats! That's so exciting! Boys are so much fun!