Once home from camping always starts the tons of laundry...and with our tiny washer that was a lot to do! I estimate there will be about 12-15 loads with two or three of blankets to do at DH's parent's house.
DD did so well sleeping in the car and was so happy when we got home. I think she was relieved to see her home as much as I was. I wonder if she knew she was have a warm bed tonight to sleep in or if she could remember back that far.
Over all it was a wonderful first family camping trip and we had a blast! I'm just not so sure about next year with an almost 2 year-old and a 5-6 month old! That will be very challenging! DH isn't thinking it will be possible but it everyone will make it will will be there too. Thankfully we have a huge tent.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment