Thursday, August 28, 2008

August 28, 2008

I was able to sleep in this morning which was blissful! I loved it. I did get up earlier with DD though but was able to go back to sleep. I was able to finish my book (reading about three chapters to DD while she played around upstairs in her room and walking around in ours) and also finished the baby's blanket. Now I can't wait to figure out what to make DD for her Christmas present. I would love to make her a jumper but I don't think I have enough yarn for that.

DH and I both realized how entertaining it is to just watch DD play and walk all over the place. It's better when she doesn't know you are watching because then she becomes a ham and does things for your attention and smiles. I just love this age she is at!




DD has finally learned how to make her car make noise and music by pushing on this one spot. I've tried showing her since she got it for her first birthday but today it clicked! She would dance whenever it played the tune but she was distracted by her book and never fully did it again. Probably because we tried to get a video of it. LOL

No comments: