Sunday, June 21, 2009

June 19, 2009

Happy 5-month Birthday LM!!!

Yesterday I completely fell asleep on the couch after putting the kids to bed. I was watching a show I was trying to finish (I think I had 10 minutes left) and then fell asleep and just went to bed once I woke up at 1am. It was nice getting some extra sleep and then I slept in till 10:30 though it was a horrible night with LM. I really hope his two bottom teeth break through soon. I can see then right below the gum line. Poor boy has been so clingy and miserable for so long. It so tiring for all of us. We are trying to deep clean our house and do spring cleaning too but that's challenging with the kiddos. We also found out today that a storm is coming through tomorrow during DD's party so we are having the party at our house inside. I've been busy all day trying to figure out what to do with everyone since we can't have a water party. It will be a late night, early morning, and long day tomorrow. I'm also volunteering in the morning for our church since they are having a youth conference and I'm now with the young women. It will be fun but a very busy morning!

--------Yesterday's Pictures-------

DH making sure LM would still drink a bottle. DD climbed up next to him and helped but didn't stay around long enough for me to find the camera.

DD loves getting pretties in her hair right now (very fun for me). She didn't like the idea of LM being left out and demanded he get pretties too. They lasted only long enough for the picture but she's such a sweetheart.

No comments: